Monday, June 19th, from 2-5pm on the SAGU campus, students will select/confirm their track, receive their schedule for the week, and make any final payments necessary. They will also receive their room assignment & key and will have a chance to settle in and then proceed to dinner at 5:30.
Campers will pack up their rooms Friday morning and place all luggage in a central location (TBA).
All Parents, family, and friends are invited to join us for our Friday evening worship at 7:00pm.
All campers must be picked up by Friday after evening worship.
Please make sure to collect all items before heading back home.
What To Bring:
PACKING LIST FOR ALL CAMPERS:
- ALL Bedding: pillow, extra long twin sheets, and blanket
- Towel and Personal Toiletries
- Modest clothing for the week. Bring a pair of jeans to wear with camp shirt for Friday.
- Bible, Journal/Notebook and Pen
- Extra Snacks and Drinks or bring change for vending machines. Each room has a mini-fridge and a microwave.
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Good Walking shoes! This is a college campus, so walking to various buildings is necessary.
Click here for SAGU Campus Map.
Your student will be allowed to have their cell phones during the day as long as they are not being distracted by them. Their chaperone will take them up or have them turn them off at 10pm and they will have access to them again at 7am.
If you need to reach your student for any reason between those hours or are unable to get a hold of them, please feel free to contact us at the numbers below, they will be on around the clock.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
Bob Nix - 713.614.1238
Teresa Nix - 713.594.5808